Thursday, April 21, 2011

Guide Me Lord

Lord, I pray for guidance to know what I need to know, and the patience to wait for You to give me what I need. 

I know that sometimes I get impatient, but I do know that You have my life in Your hands. 

I am human and I fall short daily, even minute by minute, but I know that if I look to You, I will be able to stay the course that You have planned for me.

There are those in the world that try to make me into something that I don't need to be, and there are those who lie to me daily, trying to persuade me to their way of living.  I pray that You will help me to have the wisdom to know what I should do when confronted with these situations. 

Life can be tough, but with You by my side, I know that I can endure the heartaches, disappointments, and the pain that comes my way.

Thank you, Lord, for being my Guiding Light on this journey through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment